Thursday, September 11, 2014

Unsullied Perspective Fun Treat September Winner

Howdy everyone! Whew! So unfortunate that my phone broke just this morning so I failed to make the post in time as I promised.  Things happen when you least expect it.

Anyway, life has to go on. Now let me get back to the planned activity for the day.  I can't help but wonder why I might have missed the perfect ingredient for our September Fun Treat to earn enough raves from our blog readers.  I still lack that magical advertising tool to entice people to start this sharing activity.  Well, I guess one reason was because I have not informed friends and relatives about this simply because I intended to give away the treat to my genuine blog followers (family and friends can be easily reached should I need to give them something any time of day.)   Also in that way I will not be biased in my decision and will not favor anyone just because I personally know somebody.  This treat is intended for those people who appreciated what I do, not because they know me but because of that interest in those information that they find valuable and helpful. 

Anyway, we cannot keep the gifts to ourselves so now is the time to share a good deal with these people. The participant who completed our mechanics and truly inspired us to share this treat posted this:

One of our winners is Martha Guiao who will receive the Starbucks card from us. Thank you Martha for sharing with us your thoughts and hope to see you and your mom enjoying our Fun Treat. As for the other card that we have to give away, we have changed the gameplan a little bit since the post about the fun treat failed to earn enough participants at the prescribed time.  So we decided to pool our Facebook followers then we assigned an entry number based on the order when they joined/liked our FB page.  After that we used an automatic number generator to select the lucky blog reader and here is the result:  Entry number 1011 that belongs to Daisy Lee Ampong.  You will receive a Starbucks card also.  You can use the card to purchase from any Starbucks branches.  Please send an email to unsulliedperspective@gmail.com so we can send you the instructions on how to claim the card. If we do not receive your email after seven days, it would mean forfeiture of your winning.

Please keep on visiting and we shall post our mechanics for our October FunTreat #2. 






No comments:

Post a Comment