Click here to learn how to register in My.SSS to avail of the SSS online service.
1. If you are already a member of this online service, you can gain access to your records by logging in to your account.
2. Click the Online Inquiry from the menu located in the left-most side of the screen.
3. There are two ways to check your premium contributions, in the Member Info menu and the Premium Payment menu.
4. To see all your premiums paid for every month and year, you can check it at the Member Info then click Actual Premiums. It will also show you your total contributions from all membership types (whether you were employed, voluntary member or self-employed.
5. If you are a voluntary member, self-employed, household employer, and flexi-fund member, You can check your posted contributions in the Premium Payment menu. The difference of the Premium Payment page from the Member Info page is that this displays the details of your payment such as applicable date, official receipt or special bank receipt number, payment channel and amount.
Through this service, you can readily check if you have payments not yet posted. Coordinate with your servicing branch right away to request for correction and/or updating of your premium contribution.